Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Life Book 2013 - Painting Over a Printed Image

Week 9 Painting Over A Printed Image 

Week 9 of Life Book 2013 is with Danita, and she taught us a simple technique for painting over a printed image, such as an image out of a magazine.  I chose an image of Drew Barrymore and was quite pleased when hubby immediately recognized her!  I love this technique.  When you look at the painting you can't tell there is an image undernearth, which makes this a fantastic way to incorporate faces and people into art journals without feeling self conscious about your skill level.

1 comment:

  1. I am now a follower of yours. I did promote you on Google+. My granddaughter's name is Morgan & we must be long lost sisters b/c that is my type of organization!!! You Rock! :)

    ReplyDelete