Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let's Catch Up

Let's Catch Up

Card Positioning Systems is celebrating their 5th Anniversary by releasing a sketch a day for 15 days.

This card is my interpretation of the day twelve sketch.



My first thoughts were of florals and bows and doilies, but I decided I wanted to do something drastically different with this sketch, and I hope I have achieved that... instead of a bow I have a propeller!

The designer paper is by Bo Bunny, the cogs are cut using Spellbinders gears die and the image is a clipart from my collection.  The sentiment inside reads "Let's Catch Up".

2 comments:

  1. fabulous and beautiful cards morgan.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! The color is so rich and the details of your papers with the die-cuts are just perfect!

    Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete