Sunday, October 9, 2011

October Angels

October Angel


Technique: Crochet

Hi and welcome, I am so glad you found me!

Every week I crochet an angel and send it off to someone who is need of hope through an organization called Angels for Hope. This is fantastic way to let people know that no matter what they are dealing with, that they are not alone. Each week I blog about it in the hopes that someone who wanders this way will read it and spread the word.

October brings with it clear blue skies and rather than the dark, heavy clouds of winter that promise rain, it brings white fluffy clouds that lazily float across the vast expanse of blue.  This was the inspiration for my angels this month.

If you like to crochet and would like to register for Angels for Hope you can do so here. Also, if you know someone who is need of an Angel, you can put in your request there.

No comments:

Post a Comment