Friday, June 3, 2011

Catching up with The Vintage Moth

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

Whilst blog hopping for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge I came across The Vintage Moth, a collection of free antique and vintage images for mixed media artists.  There is the usual selection that you can expect to find in a free graphics collection such as victorian postcards, vintage advertisements, black and white photos.  My favourites, however, are the dictionary pages encompassing the words that are commonly used by artists such as love and creative.

No need to chop up a dictionary for paper to use as a background when you can just print out the sheet you want :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment